Friday, February 27, 2009

Finally Moving

Photobucket

I cooked up this sketch for my boy’s band. These masked bird baring character are intriguing to me. I have been getting surgical with those microns pens. Believe it or not those outlines took some time, good thing I’m going to look at new computers today so I can learn how to rock it bobby digital. Don’t worry though I will keep pushing that pen. I stay drawing straight lines.

Sunshine is at it again. When she comes with something I haven’t heard of, the first thing I do the next time I am at a computer is check it. Sure enough she was right on dee money. Pretty Lights is a Colorado based cat that falls into that electronic jam scene that I have been known to get my new era fitted on to. My love for that scene starts with STS9 and it runs deep. Check them out to if you wanna know how I get down when there is a full moon. In the meantime here is that exclusive Sunshine STAABB collab featuring Pretty Lights with the track “Finally Moving” sturdy with that "Players Club" sample. Not the official video but cool none the less.



Peace to them thick babes that stay with their lips glazed.

No comments: