Friday, February 20, 2009

Chain Gang

Photobucket
2/20/2009
Do your chain hang low?

So I just tried to get this Shepard Fairey J. Dilla print, there were only 400 released on his site at 3pm...sold out by 3:04. Obviously I didn’t get it but whatevs. I support art but that cat Shepurrd got mad diamonds now. So instead I focused my efforts towards bustin out this freaky little lizard. Do your chain hang low? I'm starting a chain gang and the only requirement for membership is the desire to let your chain hang meng. I ain't Shepard but if anyone wants to buy my print let me know… gentlemen send a money order for $5.99, ladies a Polaroid of your ass, and the print is yours. Just in case you forgot how dope this cat really was. J. Dilla RIP.

J. Dilla- “Won’t Do”


Here is the print I wanted to buy. Shepard sells his prints for low money…only 55 bucks. So dope the shine on the face and those colors are gangster. Maybe I'm fallin for the Shepard hype but I love this. Oh well it wasn’t meant to be...I’ll put the money towards art supplies.

J. Dilla x Obey limited print by Shepard Fairey
Photobucket

No comments: