Thursday, February 19, 2009

Serious Cats

Photobucket

My roommate has this cat named Lola that gets these regal poses going. She looks like a statue or something. Her tail wraps around her feet and she looks straight forward. Needless to say it inspired me. I have been trying to draw things out of the ordinary lately, not bad for office highlighters and a sharpie. Lola and I have a lot in common; we are both serious cats.

This song allowed me to breathe for just a moment today. Not a trunk banger just honesty mixed with the niceness. I appreciate B.o.B. getting real for a minute; he also seems like a serious cat.

B.o.B. “Generation Lost”

1 comment:

Liz V said...

um, love the cat. You should come draw mine, total regal-ness (yes I make up words).

Reminds me of this guy http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MHKYxCwa--Y/SSMSkSlyisI/AAAAAAAAAQE/ok_PgR1B0Yw/s400/mad_hatter.gif

but so much cooler ;o)