Friday, February 13, 2009

Handle With Care

Photobucket

I have been pushin that pen lately and getting after those letters. Here is an E I smashed last night. If you know me and you want the whole sketch we might be able to work something out, other then that I stay lurking in the shadows. I push that.

So ya I'm into music with magical female vocals, minimal electro beats, and that makes you feel like your riding on Falcors back through the clouds in the final scene of The Neverending Story. I heard this track about a month ago and I loved it. I have a delicate side that allows me to put the diamonds and guns down for a minute and just appreciate beauty like this. Life is fragile, I handle with care. This is the video for Appaloosa’s single “The Day We Fell In Love." Of course Kitsune records has their hands in this.


APPALOOSA - The Day (We Fell In Love) from Patrick O'Dell on Vimeo.

Fun Fact
Pablo Escobar began his criminal career while he was still in school by stealing tombstones and selling them to smugglers from Panama.

No comments: