Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rockin Hoes

Photobucket

STAABB JEWELERS…rockin your hoes since 1982. I create all of my digital artwork on Photobucket and Paint on my computer at work. Needless to say those are not the most advanced programs but it has taught me to be resourceful. It has come time to take it to the next level. In an effort to help STAABB get out the cube I’m buying a new Macbook tricked out with Photoshop, come the end of March you’re going to be seeing some new shit going down.

I heard this a few weeks back and was like aight bro check yourself, so I popped 36 chambers in and regained my manhood real quick. Today however I was unable to deny the power of this chic’s voice. Marina and the Diamonds are signed to Neon Gold Records. Neon Gold houses one of my local favorites known as Passion Pit. I like the pop flavor they put down. The video is tight, you know STAABB loves diamonds. I would take Marina on a swan boat ride with just my socks on. Rockin Hoes Since 1982.

No comments: