Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dope Sick

Photobucket
“Dope Sick”
3/3/09

I got real “sick” with it last night. I don’t reveal much of my artwork on here so you can’t see the rest but this piece I’m working on is called “Dope Sick”...you might get hooked. That’s how I do…I stay dope with the sickness. Careful, you’ll get sick with out me.



In honor of The Hundreds putting down some new fitteds I figured I’d rep some of dat Cali hype fashion hip-hop. Dom Kennedy rolls with those Pacific Division cats. I’m sure were all gonna be hearing a bit more about all of them in due time. If your coming at me with the skinny jeans vans shit you better come correct. When I heard this shit bump I was likkeeee aiiight…I feel you son. The Hundreds keeps it real with a nice crisp simple design, kinda like my ass. You know Im copping the grey size eight. I’m thinking of naming my head “The Watermelon DEElight”, I’m pretty sure I saw that scent in Yankee Candle yesterday. Yeah that’s right I’m getting my self some scented wax baby, that shit is da stank.

Photobucket

No comments: