Thursday, March 12, 2009

Serving Fiends

Photobucket

I saw the dopest girl at lunch today…. Asian, Gucci bag, thicknuss in the rightnuss, and just walking with that hit it from the back attitude. We made awkward eye contact, I pretended to be looking at my phone, and we were separated for ever. Awww sheet, I like sunshine girls anyway. It put this doode together at my lunch break today. I have been serving fiends since 1982.

I heard these dudes on WERS the other night. SOJA…Soldiers of Jah Army, I heard that name and I was like aiigghht. They are on some John Browns Body type shit and kind of reminded me of Gentlemen…sure enough Gentlemen was their number one friend on my space and about ten spots down was John Browns Body. Lately I have been vibing on some higher meditation type reggae. This track “Rest of My Life” is just some niceness nothing less.

No comments: