Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chitchattah

Photobucket

It was such a nice weekend. I even got to hang out wall side for a minute, smokin butts, housing diet cokes, and making history... I do a few thangs. I saw this dude on the bus yesterday eat an entire pound cake like a candy bar from Wonderland Station to Haymarket chasing it with a Mountain Dew two liter. He then proceeded to spill an entire package of bic pens allover the ground and nod out. It was nothing short of impressive although incredibly disturbing. Although I was on my way to sign into Johnny Babylon it gave me perspective and I remained grateful. I’m sure that doodes day was way worse than mine. Any who… it has been a while since I have posted, I have been so busy with my new crib, painting, and work. I stay grinding on a per diem basis ya hurrd... People dem a chitchattah but STAABB is in da streets.



I used to be a star with those rocks now I’m just a rock star.

No comments: