Wednesday, March 18, 2009

REGALIZE IT

Photobucket

Today is the 50th post, it is beautiful out, and I just got some cheap denim...life is good. STAABB has been kickin it with some weirdo shit lately that’s for sure. In the words of the late Hunter S. “when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” Recently I have been exploring my artistic mind with the guidance of exotic music that would drive some straight to the insane asylum. I'll be honest my last purchase was 10,000 Maniacs MTV Unplugged featuring the infamous cover of "Because the Night", great fucking song. Hey what I love is what I do. I have been working extremely hard on this art thing and the weirdness has started to pay off. Today Im gonna tone it down for you. I just ran into this brand new Consequence Kudi joint. Im back and forth with Kudi but there is no denying Consequence comes hard with this shit…so steezy. I have been working on this new sticker...REGALIZE IT

No comments: