Thursday, December 11, 2008

Those Who Have Suffered

Photobucket

I have been trying to take a step back from STAABB lately and work harder at my job and on my personal artwork. I have been researching other artists and really diving into other venues for inspiration. I am seeing positive movement in my style. Through my travels this week I ran into this awesome video of South African street/fine artist, Faith47. "Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand" is displayed in monster size deep in the South African community. Faith47 is known all over the world for inspirational socio-political street art.


A Question from Rowan on Vimeo.

So I’m kind of into Kanye now, I am a fair-weather Santogold fan, and I would marry Lykke Li. When I heard they all came together for a track naturally I was interested. I have had my eye on the rising star Lykke Li for a while now. I recently saw her live at the Paradise Rock Club in Boston. She is a Swedish fox with a voice that will make you want to dress classy. Check out this new jump “N.A.S.A.” from Kanye, Santogold, and one of STAABB’s favorites Lykke Li.

No comments: