Thursday, December 4, 2008

Stay Underground

Photobucket

I read an interesting article in The Phoenix this morning. This is what happens when you commercialize an illegal underground culture. For years I have stayed active in underground art in Boston. I don’t claim to be a big hitter but I draw straight lines on a daily basis and I respect the people that paved the way. I will always support the growth of urban art. Never stop creating but stay underground until it hurts and the rewards will be greater than any fame. Take the time to learn and earn your name. Recognition will come if you put the work in and you deserve it.

http://thephoenix.com/Boston/News/73132-Graffiti-wars/

Curren$y of Fly Society is gonna be huge, here is a peak at his new shit. Watch out for this cat. Flow is murderous.

No comments: