Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hit That Shit

Photobucket

Baobinga’s newest track “State of Ghetto Jacking” brings that European ghettotech pon di level. They really don’t fuck around over there in the U.K. None of that bullshit trance fantasy (that I am still known to fall a victim too) just straight uncut supadope. This is is the type of electronic music I get down to with no shame whatsoever. This beat drops raw and immediately all my fears are lifted when it comes to the thought of shacking up with Missy Elliot for the evening…straight sexin that back. No doubt this video describes it all. http://www.myspace.com/baobinga



If you have not got with the Cipse yet I would highly recommend it. Their new mixtape is absolutely freaked. I featured a track off "Road Till the Casket Drops" recently and I have now had the chance to listen to it in its entirety. Needless to say I am now dreaming of buying a starter chemistry set and making my living from my grandmothers kitchen.


Clipse Mixtape Listening Party @ CMONwealth Wash D.C. from Expressive Frontier Lifestyle TV on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Liz V said...

That's A LOT of booty shakin!