Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year



So another year has passed and I may have learned more this year about myself then through out the rest of my life. I learned that I don’t know much but I love to learn. I learned to tell the truth. Most of all I learned that through all the hype and the bullshit it is merely love that I promote. I stay real, Rasta no wear tight jeans. STAABB has become a part of my life and if you’re reading this I hope it has added something to yours. In 2009 I am hoping to take STAABB to new realms. I don’t know anything about music I just like to listen. Fashion is just fun it doesn’t matter. Art makes me who I am so you will be seeing more of that. Don’t worry I stay rocking dope beats and crisp gear and that part of me will never die. For those that read THANK YOU for your feed back and support. Tell the world about STAABB and maybe someday I’ll let you drive my white Lambo. Have a safe and Happy New Year!


These are my top ten favorite albums of 2008. This is what I like, like I said I am not a musician. I am spectator and a critic with small opinions. Wu-Tang Forever.

1. Cut Copy “In Ghost Colours”
2. Clipse Presents: Re-Up Gang
3. TV on the Radio “Dear Science”
4. MGMT “Oracular Spectacular”
5. Kanye West “808s and Heartbreak”
6. Statik Selektah “Stick 2 the Script”
7. Crystal Castles
8. Booka Shade "The Sun and the Neon Light"
9. Lykke Li “Youth Novels”
10. Lil Wayne "The Carter III"

No comments: