Friday, December 26, 2008

Can't Slow Down

Photobucket

I love graffiti. I can get down with this French weirdo fa sheez. Weird never scared me. Andre is a famous French writer that is famous for his top hat stick figures with an X for one eye. Here is some footage of Andre doing a “love graffiti” piece for his wife behind a studio the last time he was in Los Angeles.


André from Arkitip, Inc. on Vimeo.

I had the week off and took a break from STAABB. This time of year brings out the best and the worst emotions for everyone. As usual my Christmas was touch and go. In the end filled with some special moments with my family that will last longer than the shitty feelings. The Grateful Dead is where this love for music started for me. Their music NEVER gets old and is always there for me. The Wheel is a song that is packed with eye watering guitar rifts and brings the message of strength and hope through its tantalizing Jerry and Bob vocals. I had to go back to basics this morning. I ripped this in the shower, gathered my thoughts, and realized that “ I’m bound to cover just a little more ground.”

No comments: