Monday, December 1, 2008

We Go Hard

This is black hoodie rap. I wouldn't be much of a blogger if I wasn't posting the new Jay-Z jump off. I love waking up to new Jay-Z tracks especially ones produced by Kanyeezy. Complete with Kanye’s magic and the dope Santogold sample “Brooklyn We Go Hard” flows smooth. This track will be sure to add heavy artillery to the track list on the ‘Notorious’ soundtrack dropping in 09.



When I was reviewing the new Fabriclive 43 playlist I noticed these cats from London known as Foreign Beggars. I am feeling this shit for sure. Shit is sickly, I am on amazon now ordering up one of their albums. I'll pass this dutchie to the left my friend...you can finish it.



Looking back on the past year Nike SB went through some strange phases. It’s nice to see them close out the year with a release of simple color ways. If I didn’t have four pairs of mids in rotation already I would probably cop those "Batmans" but those dunk lows and blazers seem worthy of atleast going to look at.

Photobucket

No comments: