Monday, November 3, 2008

The Usual is Not Suitable

Photobucket

Tomorrow is one of the more important days of our generation. Get informed and vote. In my mind the choice is obvious. STAABB is a proud supporter of Barack Obama. If you want to continue on with something that doesn’t work be my guest. Where I come from that is the definition of insanity. I stack paper and get down with change.


Ghost still gets on it. “Computer Love"...no doubt.



I haven’t had a pair of Saucony's since back in the day. My grandmother used to bring me to the outlet to pick out what ever I wanted. She still steady rocks Saucony. Betty Devaney, the classiest lady I know. Bodega is knockin cats out the box these days. Their last team up with Adidas was not enough to get my money but was fairly impressive. This is Bodega's latest team upz with Saucony. These heat seekerz get dropped on Saturday for $125. I’ll be out of town but I’ll peep for size 11 on Monday. Word is they got a matching windbreaker package to go with it. Should be cool…colors look illy forealdough. Go creep through the snapple machine and check em.

Photobucket

1 comment:

fresh like us said...

lol at your grandmother 'rocking' saucony. classy lady indeed :D