Friday, October 31, 2008

I Give Tricks a Treat

Photobucket

Happy Halloween. Last night I went to Newbury Comics and got wild. I picked up Mos Def and Talib’s Black Star, a classic. I threw it in when I got home and got funky with a brush and some paint pens until like one in the morning. So needless to say I’m feelin pretty hip hop today. I’m like a river I run through it, I’m cold.

diamonds are forever.
Photobucket

Evidence, a crucial member of the infamous Dilated Peoples is dropping his album “The Layover” on November 25th. This video is aight, the song is sickly. My peoples come first. Evidence rocking Diamond Supply fitteds foreal….no doubt.



So when the charges were brought forward on me for bumping this track I pleaded guilty. I have a friend whose opinion I trust greatly on hip hop say to me “come on this is what’s with everything that is going on today”. I agree but sometimes I do the wrong thing. There is about as much musical talent in this video as I had brain cells in 2003. However there is something about Akon screaming out “Im so paid” on the bow of a serious yacht just makes me want to throw on a Diamond fitted and just dance on some dimes tan lines.

No comments: