Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'll Be Gone Till November

I was introduced to this cat Kenneth Bager a few days ago on Discobelle.net (one of my daily blog rolls). He is a Danish musician and producer. Apparently he has been around since the golden age some refer to as the eighties. This video gets me thinking about smashing a jar full of pink cookies late night.

Kenneth Bager’s "Love Won’t Leave Me Alone"



November SB drops

Lately Nike SB has to launch heat seeking missiles to get my money out of the bank. I go for quickstrikes and pure killers only. I keep it simple and classy. As for Nike SB November drops this is what I am interested in seeing. I never buy before I see. If I did I would have to build a new closet

The Zoom Tre SB answer to the Back to the Future Hyper Dunks, a little more reasonable I would say. Word is that swoosh glows in the dark…word.

Photobucket

Lance Mountain Blazer Highs. These are already bought in my mind. The inside features red quilted style padding like that of P-Rod II’s. This is a must cop situation. Here is some other gear from the Lance Mountain SB series. The jacket looks interesting. Nothing like black murdered out SB artillery.

Photobucket

That quilted padding looks fuckable.

Photobucket

No comments: