Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Serious Times

Photobucket

Today is the day folks. Get out and vote. I know that I do not want four more years of the same thing. I have been taught when something you are doing is not working a change is needed. To change takes courage but to keep repeating the same thing that yields no results is insane. STAABB was created to show people the things in life you can enjoy that for me were brought on by change. I usually do not get this serious but in the words of one of my favorite island reggae singers known as Gyptian these are some “Serious times”.
VOTE FOR BARACK OBAMA.



So Nike SB has just been forcing me to peep other brands lately with their less than average releases. I have faith they will make a comeback but for now I am branching out. Clae caught my eye with these simple but deadly mids titled the McQueen’s. Steve McQueen was a master chef when it came to baking up a fresh plate of pink cookies. He was a stage five lady slayer and a complete bad ass so I would be honored to rock these kicks.

Photobucket

RIP Steve McQueen...an absolute legend. If you haven't seen his movies I would start with Bullit and go from there. McQueen getsrealdope.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Enrico said...

There are four boxes that protect our Liberty: The jury box the soap box
the ballot box the cartridge box.