Thursday, November 20, 2008

Maybe Someday

Photobucket

So when I dream of living that Columbia to Miami connect lifestyle it is tracks like these that make up the soundtrack. I have sought out this dream in Miami and I can tell you it didn’t work out. If you have found that dream down there on the southern tip my hat goes off to you for real. I know for this Boston cat that Miami ate me alive. For today I’m going to stick to just dreams of living in Miami, rocking pearl Lambo’s, skiing in safety, and putting coats of smash on unshaved bitches in yellow above hip one piece bathing suits with a track like this blazing.

Miami Horror “Don’t Be On With Her”


Diamond Supply Co. and Gravis teamed up to drop this private jet worthy travel bag today for a mere $300. That Tiffany color way gets me every time. Maybe someday

Photobucket

No comments: