Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We Buy Diamonds

Photobucket
Grown man shit.

Martin was so fresh…peep that neon sign…so dope... "Word On The Street". I have been noticing the neon signs on pawn shops and check cashing joints lately. Shit is so hood. I wanna get one for my living room, like right over the couch…gleaming blue WE BUY DIAMONDS. I heard the BIG movie was illy.




Im feeling these bros fursure. I don’t know shit about them but I ran into this on Big Stereo this morning ( http://this.bigstereo.net/) . Friendly Fires, I have seen the name no doubt but never listened...bout to peep the album for sure.


Friendly Fires “Skeleton Boy”


I have been busy working on my artwork and getting some shit together so STAABB is slowing down. My sketches keep flowing nightly. Here is part of one I did for my boy this week. I stay in between the lines all day.

Photobucket

No comments: