Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Something on My Mind

Photobucket
1/6/09- "I Have Something on My Mind" Blackbook Sketch

So like I said I will be focusing more on my artwork this year on STAABB. Everyday I am going to try and post a little sketch or something that I'm working on. Not only will this motivate me but it will give the daily post more personality. I'm getting sick of reporting about other people's shit. Although that is part of it all as it does provide inspiration its time my shit lands on some other clowns blog when I am famous. Enjoy.

anywhoooo....on a more musical note....Amadou and Mariam is a blind African couple that has made their way through the world together through their music. Their story is amazing. Their music music is magical. Thanks to Miami Sunshine.

No comments: